I’m a scrapbooker at heart. I love cutting up paper and coming up with different designs. Unfortunately with two kids, I had to put my scrapbooking on hold. But I can find time to make cards! Last Eid, my daughter and I made these fancy cards. This year, we decided to stick with the sheep theme and make some super cute sheep cards. It’s perfect for kids to hand out to their classmates for an extra special handmade gift.
A2 cards and envelopes from any craft store
Green scrapbook paper
1. Start out by printing this for the inside of the card. Every printer is different, so it may take you some trial and error to figure out how to place the paper so the message is in the right spot.
2. Take the green card stock and cut it into 5.5×4.25 size. Then starting at the top, cut a curve into it. Then take the scissors and make some small cuts. Using your nails, comb thru your cuts to make it look like grass. I should get a manicure…
3. Print out these sheep on white card stock. Cut out the sheep around the black line.
4. Time for assembly! Glue the green grass onto the A2 greeting card. Then glue your sheep onto the grass wherever you like. Add flowers, insects, sun, or whatever embellishments you like.
5. Take your glue and spread it over the sheep’s body and top of head. Take a cotton ball and break into small pieces. Glue it onto the sheep without making it too bulky. Then add your embellishments. You can do anything from flowers, to a sun, to birds. Let your creativity run wild!
6. Wait for it to dry. Ta da! All done!!! Aren’t they just adorable?!
LOVE this idea!
Thank you Ninja!
Yes, they are! 😀